Wednesday, November 5, 2014

{Work It} Wednesday - Pencil Skirt and Booties

Happy Wednesday friends!  I'm so happy to be back with another edition of Work It Wednesday, where I share my version of work-appropriate style.  Mind you, I'm a nurse, so I've spent the majority of my career in scrubs and clog, thus finding my work style is a recent and ever-evolving process.  Today, the look is pencil skirts and booties - yes, it can be done!


This week, I stepped out of my comfort zone and paired my leopard booties (here) with a high-waisted black pencil skirt (old, similar here).  The top is a flowy blouse with interesting detail (old Loft, similar here) and a colorful cardigan (here) adds some fun.

Have a great rest of the week - break out those booties and have fun with them!

1 comment:

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails