Wednesday, September 4, 2013

American Girl Crafts Roundup

American Girl Crafts Roundup

I recently took my daughters to the mother ship of little girl dolls: the American Girl store.

photo (46)

The trip was a belated birthday gift for my youngest, who was ever so excited to pick out her very own AG doll:

photo (49)

After a quick bite at the Bistro located in the store, we picked out her doll and then, of course, had to get girl/doll coordinating outfits.  And while I would have loved to have purchased every thing her little heart desired for her new “friend” the prices had me feeling a little weak in the knees.  ($200 for bicycle… for a doll.  Really?)

Luckily, there are loads of DIY American Girl Crafts I can make, so I’ve rounded them up here in case you’re part of the AG family too!  Enjoy!

My daughter really wants this farmhouse doll bed from Ana White.

American Girl Doll Sleeping Bag Tutorial

Melissa at Polka Dot Chair shares this sleeping bag and pillow tutorial.

KC at the Real Coake blog has a lot of great AG ideas, like this mini chef set!

American Girl Craft ~ Mailboxes

And these adorable mailboxes.

If you need an inexpensive alternative to the American Girl horse stable, girl. Inspired. has this one for you.

American Girl Crafts

And what about a Gymnastics Ribbon for your budding doll gymnast?

costume, halloween, robin, batman, spiderman, wonder woman, holiday, dress up

Lastly, perhaps my favorite American Girl craft of all: DIY superhero costumes from Theresa at Theresa’s Mixed Nuts!  Are these not the most fabulous things ever?  Must.  Make.  All.

Have you joined the American Girl family yet??  I’d love to hear all about your daughter’s dolls (or maybe your dolls – we did see a group of adults having lunch at the Bistro with their dolls)!!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute ideas! Thank you so much for including mine among them.
    Have fun with your new AG doll...they are so much fun!
    KC

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails