Tuesday, February 26, 2013

St. Patty's Day Clothing Inspiration

I'm not much of partaker in the whole Saint Patrick's Day thing.  I don't decorate, I don't drink green beer, and I'm certainly not Irish.  However, that doesn't mean that I don't believe in the little tradition that is wearing green for St. Patty's to avoid being pinched!  If you're in need of some inspiring ways to incorporate the Pantone Color of the Year, you're in luck today! (Click pics for link.)


I love adding a bright punch of color to denim or chambray to dress it up and take it to the next level.  This green skirt and chambray shirt are a perfect combination!




Going out for St. Patty's?  How about an emerald dress?  Pair it with a blazer for work during the day...

These green skinnies are a perfect balance to the neutral top and shoes.  I love this look but don't know that I could pull it off... what do you think?


An assymetrical green cardigan looks great when paired with black and dark denim.


I pinned this look ages ago and have yet to be confident enough to try it.  I adore everything about it - the green blazer, the ripped jeans and heels.  ADORE!

If you're not quite ready for the big green commitment, how about some emerald accessories?


Yes please to all three for me!  Keep those Irish eyes smiling and those pinching fingers away!!

Will you be wearing green for St. Patty's this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails