Saturday, February 23, 2013

Creating with the Stars–Will you Help Me?

I’m sure most of you know about Creating with the Stars, an awesome event where DIY bloggers are paired up with Super-DIY bloggers to craft, create, and be awesomeTotally last minute, I submitted my Aqua Tea Tray Makeover for consideration as one of the 12 contestants.

creating_with_the_stars_plain

This is where I need your help!  The first 11 contestants are chosen by the creative panel, but lucky number 12 will be chosen based on which submission link has the most views.  I would really appreciate it if you would head on over to the submission link-up and click on #358 – that’s me!!

Creating with the Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails