Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013

Hello 2013.

I know that many today are writing their "Word of the Year" posts, choosing the one word that they hope to emulate in the coming year.  I've been one to jump on this trend in the past, but this year, I'm just not feeling it.  I'm leaning more toward the good ole' resolution list.  Why?  Well, because writing down a list of the things I want to work on, achieve, let go of, etc. is, to me, the first step in making those things happen.  I'm a list girl, what can I say?

I've been reflecting today over the past year as I prepare for the new one ahead of me.  There were things I've done right... there were things I've done wrong... there were things that I never got around to despite the best intentions... there were lots of good times, lots of great times... and each of these experiences not only shaped the person I am but they influence the person I want to be, not just in 2013, but always.

That resolution list is still in draft mode... but I think this is a nice start:


How about you?  Are you a word of the year person or all about resolutions?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails