Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas 2012

Sharing some glimpses into Christmas in my home this year…

Christmas vignette home.made.

My Willow Tree nativity and last year’s cinnamon ornaments graced my entry.

Cookies home.made.

Christmas cookies are always a fave.

Snowglobe home.made.

Our miniature waterless snow globes (since the bottle brushes rust in water!).

Tree 2 home.made.

One of several Christmas trees – my MIL gives us ornaments each year with our childrens’ photos so we can see how much they’ve grown!

Christmas girls

And of course, my two reasons for the magic of this season.

Only a few days until 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails