Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Recap

As things are winding down for the holiday season, I thought I’d share a few snippets of our Christmas…

My daughter’s first letter to Santa… (she got most of what she asked for thanks to St. Nick!)  And no, Santa does not have a hook arm – that’s a candy cane ;.  Gotta love first grader art, right?

Aforementioned first grader in the giant coloring castle that has taken over my office!

Homemade Marshmallows for the neighbors, made with this recipe from the Brownie Points Blog.

Christmas morning breakfast of homemade waffles and fresh fruit (and hot cocoa with colored marshmallows, of course).

003 copy

And the girls in the Christmas outfits they wore for about, oh, five minutes.  Grrrr.  (I made them Santa shirts and red satin circle skirts with Dana’s tutorial, btw.)

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas – can you believe it’s almost 2012??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails