Wednesday, September 21, 2011

{Tutorial} Glittered Acorns

I gave you a little sneak peek of this quick, fun craft with the Acorn Tree Tutorial... glittered acorns!  Why not add a little bling to the beauty that is the acorn?


You Will Need:
Acorns
Mod Podge
Glitter
Paper Plate (or large piece of newspaper) for glittering



1.  Paint the cap of your acorn with mod podge, then sprinkle with glitter (sorry I don't have a pic of that step but I think you can figure it out, right?).


2.  Set aside to dry.


3.  Repeat.

That's it.  Easy peasy baby!  This is a fun craft to do with your kids - my four year old was my little helper.  I will warn you though... be prepared to be wearing glitter for a while:

"Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.  It just doesn't go away." ~ Anonymous

Have a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails