Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday Spotlight!

Since Blogger had some, er, issues yesterday... I wasn't able to do a Friday Faves post.  So I'm doing one today instead - and calling it Saturday Spotlight!  Here are some of my favorite crafty things in the blogosphere - enjoy!

Delia from Delia Creates makes this great produce bag from an old tee shirt!

photo credit: Delia Creates

Alison from House of Hepworths shares her water-bomb tutorial - fun!


photo credit: House of Hepworths

Another Alison, from Oopsey Daisy, shares a recipe for Watermelon Lemonade.  Shut.  Up!

photo credit: Oopsey Daisy

What are you up to this gorgeous day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails