Friday, April 8, 2011

{Friday Faves} Bunnies!

With Easter just around the corner, I'm in love with the bevy of bunnies circulating the Etsy storefronts.  Is there anything sweeter than a fluffy little bun-bun? I think not!  Enjoy this Friday collection dedicated to our furry little friends...









Surprise!  There's a bunny in your mug!  From purplepetunia.


And finally... look at this adorable bunny baby set, complete with tail!  From LollypopsNBellyflops.


There you have it... some of my fave bunny beauties courtesy of the handcrafters on Etsy.  Have a fantastic Friday!!

*** all images credit to the aforementioned Etsy sellers***

1 comment:

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails