Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Faves {Calendars}

I don't know about you, but I love calendars, especially in January when a new year begins and a fresh, clean slate awaits you.  I have a little bit of an obsession to find the perfect planner, so it's not unusual for me to go through several versions in a year.  I thought I'd save you a little trouble by showing you some of my faves in the blogiverse... happy planning!

This clipboard calendar from My Computer Is My Canvas is something I saw on Tater Tots and Jello.  I love that you can make it your own by decorating your clipboard and then adding this great printable!

photo credit: my computer is my canvas
 The inadvertent farmer shows you how to make this clever chalkboard magnetic calendar.  I love the teeny glass tiles - this would be perfect on my fridge!

photo credit: the inadvertent farmer

Look at this awesome dry erase calendar from somewhat simple!  I love how she added little sections for notes and to do... I'm thinking I have a picture frame or two that I could convert into one of these!

photo credit: somewhat simple

This next one is probably my most favorite and has been added to my "Stuff to Make" list.  How awesome is this perpetual calendar from Simply Vintagegirl?  She made it from juice concentrate cans... shut.  up.

photo credit: simply vintagegirl

Hope this calendar fave edition gives you inspiration to start a new way to plan your new year...

Craft documentary progress is great... you should have your tutorial this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails