Monday, January 10, 2011

Attention all Knitters!

As I unpack and move into my home, little by little, box by box... I've realized that I have quite a bit of yarn stash that's just going to waste.  Most of it I bought when I was traveling, at a time when I was knitting A LOT.  Most of it had perfectly good intentions of becoming something warm and wonderful.  Alas, I have since moved on to less time-consuming albeit still satisfying craftiness.

So, I'm thinking my yarn could use a good home.  That's right, I'm going to YIF:
Just for you, dear readers of home.made., I'm gonna be giving away some yarn!!  Stay tuned for the reveal of aforementioned stash later this week and the details of the YIF giveaway!

For those of you knitters, never fear.  I'm not abandoning the craft completely... just spreading the love.  In fact, I have a to-knit project on the horizon.  I just found out my bestie from high school is pregnant with her third... and since I handknit blankets for the first two, I shall do nothing less for this third little bundle of joy.  And nothing else would please me more than to wrap my love for my friend into every knit and purl.

If any of you have any ideas for gorgeous baby handknits... send 'em my way!  And see you later this week for Yarn It Forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails