Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmastime is here...

Whee!

I.  Love.  Christmas. 

Seriously.

I have been listening to Christmas music on the radio since before Thanksgiving, and I'm itching to decorate the house.  Unfortunately, the keys to the storage building that houses my Christmas tree are MIA... fortunately, I've improvised with the things I can find buried in the garage and the things I can make myself.

Enter the christmas apron from last year's christmas outfit mishap:


And some felt gift bows based on this tutorial from How About Orange.


 

Fun!  Now, if I can only find those keys so the real decorating can begin!

Another great thing about this time of year is hot chocolate... specifically peppermint hot chocolate from Williams Sonoma.  It is the best, trust me,  Totally worth making it on the stove with milk.  Yum.



By the end of mug, she had chocolate all over her from trying to get the marshmallows off the bottom with her tongue!  How's that for a mug shot?

And if you're still looking for great Christmas ideas, Kim from TomKat studios just released her 2010 Holiday Gift Guide, filled with fabulous ideas from some pretty fabulous ladies.  Hop on over and check it all out, if anything to see her vintage rudolph collection.  To Die For!



Deck those halls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails