Thursday, August 26, 2010

Meet Pearl

So I gave you a sneak peek yesterday of my  fabulous new sewing friend... Pearl.  She was a birthday present from my husband, also fabulous if I do say so myself. 


She's sleek, she's byoo-tee-full... and she's quiet.  My old Singer was quite the clacker, let me tell ya.  Big Sis even told me one day that I wasn't allowed to sew during her "show" cause she couldn't hear it!  This one is quiet and sews like a dream

*drool*


The model is the Singer CB5, fully electronic, with more stitches than I know what to do with.  The needle even lifts itself into the "up" position when I take my foot off the presser pedal!  Genius!  And look at this:



Drop.  In.  Bobbin.

This could be the beginning of something very beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails